- Title Pages
- 1 Foreign Policy Analysis in the Global Era and the World of the Arabs
- 2 Foreign Policy Approaches and Arab Countries: A Critical Evaluation and an Alternative Framework
- 3 Globalization and Arab Foreign Policies: Constraints or Marginalization?
- 4 From Arab System to Middle Eastern System?: Regional Pressures and Constraints
- 5 Regional Leadership: Balancing off Costs and Dividends in the Foreign Policy of Egypt
- 6 Foreign Policy Under Occupation: Does Iraq need a Foreign Policy?
- 7 Foreign Policy as a Strategic National Asset: The Case of Jordan
- 8 The Art of the Impossible: The Foreign Policy of Lebanon
- 9 The Far West of the Near East: The Foreign Policy of Morocco
- 10 Irreconcilable Role-Partners? Saudi Foreign Policy Between the Ulama and the US<sup>1</sup>
- 11 From Fragmentation to Fragmentation?: Sudan's Foreign Policy
- 12 The Challenge of Restructuring: Syrian Foreign Policy
- 13 Politics of Constructive Engagement: The Foreign Policy of the United Arab Emirates
- 14 Conclusion: Foreign Policy, Globalization, and the Arab Dilemma of Change
- About the Contributors
- The Foreign Policies of Arab States
- American University in Cairo Press
Cairo Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.