- Title Pages
- About ECES
- Chapter 1 Overview
- Chapter 2 An Assessment of Growth, Distribution, and Poverty in Egypt: 1990/91–2004/05
- Chapter 3 The Effect of Some Recent Changes in Egyptian Monetary Policy: Measurement and Evaluation
- Chapter 4 The Welfare Effects of a Large Depreciation: the Case of Egypt 2000–2005
- Chapter 5 Unemployment and Youth Insertion in the Labor Market in Egypt
- Chapter 6 The Impact of Recent Macro and Labor Market Policies on Job Creation in Egypt
- Chapter 7 Toward a More Efficient and Equitable Pension System in Egypt
- Chapter 8 On Efficient Utilization of Egypt's Energy Resources: Oil and Natural Gas
- Chapter 9 The Impact of Reducing Energy Subsidies on Energy Intensive Industries in Egypt
- Chapter 10 Public Expenditure on Health in Egypt<sup>*</sup>
- The Egyptian Economy
- American University in Cairo Press
Cairo Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.