- Title Pages
- Introduction A Future of Crescent without Cross?
- 1 The Copts of Egypt
- 2 Overview of Sectarian Incidents (2008–2011)
- 3 The Patriarch–President Pact and the People in Between
- 4 The Politics of Backroom Vendettas
- 5 Mitigation, Management, and Resolution of Sectarianism under Mubarak
- 6 Against All Odds
- 7 The Beginning of the End of the Tahrir Spirit
- 8 Coptic Protest and Copts in Protest
- 9 Egypt’s Bloody Sunday and Its Ripple Effects
- 10 The Copts’ Islamist Experience
- 11 Winning for God: Sectarianism in the Parliamentary and Presidential Elections
- Conclusion: Walking next to the Wall, inside the Wall, and away from the Wall
- Copts at the Crossroads
- American University in Cairo Press
Cairo Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.