- Title Pages
- Editors' Preface
- Technical Notes
- 1 Exercising Authority: Patriarchs and Public Policy
- 2 Contesting Authority: Patriarchs and Coptic Notables
- 3 Preparing for Reformation
- 4 Educating Egypt
- 5 Redefining Authority
- 6 Leading in the Midst of Political Change
- 7 Reviving Tradition, Reviving the Church
- 8 Negotiating Political Landscapes
- 9 Reforming the Church for the Twenty-first Century
- Primary Sources and Collections
Cairo Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.